"Nigerian man reveals what happened after his wife told him to lose weight (video)" - SNoted

Breaking News

"Nigerian man reveals what happened after his wife told him to lose weight (video)"




A man has revealed what his wife did after she saw him grinding and dancing with a sexy female Salsa instructor.
According to Twitter user, Ayigbe James Bond, he decided to try the Salsa dance after being asked by his wife to lose some weight.
After the wife saw the dance instructor, she reportedly marched her husband home and asked him to forget the dancing lessons, after giving him a crate of beer to chill with.
The post which has been trending on Twitter has garnered 4,000 shares and 7,000 likes since it emerged online yesterday.
Below is what the man wrote;
Wifey asked me to lose some weight, perhaps try some salsa.. She saw my salsa instructor and marched me straight home, plonked me in front of the TV with a crate of Guinness,and asked me to forget it! Women are so indecisive. I just don’t gerrit..
Watch the video:
Video Player
00:00
01:47



No comments