"Use the 10k and buy your coffin - Boy threatens to kill a guy who scammed him of 10k in a Facebook group by thunder - SNoted

Breaking News

"Use the 10k and buy your coffin - Boy threatens to kill a guy who scammed him of 10k in a Facebook group by thunder




A Facebook user identified as Okechukwu Emmanuel Sends death threats to a fellow Facebook group member Named Confidence.

 According to the Okechukwu Emmanuel Confidence scammed him of 10k in the line of making business with him.
 Now he has sworn to kill him by thunder

Though Okechukwu claimed to be rich and 10k is just like 10Naira to him we still don't understand why he would go so far to isuue death threats to Confidence by striking him with thunder

Okechukwu Emmanuel immediately edited his post and deleted where he mentioned  Thunder but we got it before he made the move

Okechukwu Emmanuel wrote

" Scam alert!

A bhb member with the name, confidence ailunia scam of 10k for money I sent to him to forward fund to my client foreign client using PayPal.

The poor boy block me on Facebook and my whatsapp contact.
I will the god of thunder on him
I just want him to know this.
"Am fucking rich. 10k is like 10 Naira to me.  But I will kill you Trust me.  Use the 10k and buy coffin for your burial,  because I won't let you live to scam another person. If you continue to live you might scam someone who may commit suicide.

See Photos below





















No comments